Taking Care of Your Skin
Ave. de las rosas No. 53 entre 1 y 2
Matamoros, Tamaulipas | +52 868 149 1025
The classification of different biotypes is related with antiperspirants and sebaceous secretion forming hydrolipidic mantle of the skin, a true natural emulsion in which there is an optical secret balance that gives the skin surface a state of lubrication and moisture regulation.
Skin Eudermic or Normal
It is one that is in perfect balance sebaceous secretory and sudoral, presented optimal hydration.
NORMAL SKIN Features
- Smooth and soft touch surface
- Uniformly pink
- Moderate Brightness
- Pores inconspicuous
- Tolerates fine soaps
- No flaking with facilida
- Resistant to Extreme Temperatures
A skin can be dry hydrolipid decrease (absence of fat, loss of water in the stratum corneum, or coexistence of both) or exo – nous causes such as excessive washing, reactive to external stimuli, with a tendency to redness, itching, peeling and sensation.
Features of DRY SKIN :
- Thin, opaque and dull
- Rough and Rugged
- With fine desquamation
- barely perceptible pores
- Not resilient, prone to wrinkles and premature aging
- Easily irritable
- Do not tolerate, soaps and chemicals
- Not resistant to extreme temperatures
It is one that has increased sebum. The classic seborrheic areas are the scalp, central face (T-zone: forehead, nose and chin) region, thoracic and intrascapular downtown area.
Features of OILY SKIN
- Wet and shiny
- Pilo sebaceous follicles dilated
- Little tendency to wrinkling
- Resistant to the action of external agents
THIS IS known as A SKIN
CONDITION NOT A SKIN TYPE
- Sensitive Skin
- Couperose skin
- Roseasea skin
- Acne skin
- Dehydrated skin
- Atopic skin
- Devitalized skin
- Thick skin
- Pigmented skin
- Asphyxiated skin
TIPS FOR MAINTAINING A
- Prevent external aggressions (avoid cold, wind, pollution, etc. )
- Avoid bar soaps (greasy), use liquid or foam dermocleansers
- Use a moisturizing lotion for your skin type or skin problem.
- Use a moisturizer or a hydrating gel depending on skin type .
- Prevention against UV radiation, using sunscreens with a factor of 30 greater protection.
- Maintain a balanced diet with adequate water intake, without protein or vitamin deficiencies .
- Avoid alcohol and snuff .
- Maintaining a regimen of regular life outdoors , doing sports and avoiding stress and sleep disorders .
- And a must is the use of cosmetics designed to promote and maintain skin hydration and balance the hydrolipidic space.