KEEP ON GOING
1. “If you are going through hell, keep going.”-Winston Churchill
Most of the time we think that since we suffer or have a lot of problems at the MOMENT the pain will never end, but through the darkest night appears a brighter day. The only thing you need to do is to keep on going because life is about overcoming every little daily problem. It is simply and easy if you don’t do anything you will stay in the place you are but if you push yourself a little further you will move to another level where hell is behind you.
2. “Age wrinkles the body, quitting wrinkles the soul.” -Douglas McArthur
To quit when difficult times arrive is to wanting the cake without passing by trough the cooking process, we can’t enjoy life without sacrificing our time, our sleep, our food, and our habits. The time you have right now it will never happen again, so make it work it, make every minute count and never quit.
3. “By perseverance the snail reached the ark.” -Charles Haddon Spurgeon
Never underestimate the power of no one, the sky is the limit and even though it seems a long way or a difficult road if you don’t star moving you will never reach your finish line anyways running, crawling or just walking enjoying the path to success.
4. “Fall seven times, stand up eight”. -Japanese Proverb
There is no problem making mistakes, the problem is to make different mistakes that will show you that you are getting better and most of all you are getting wiser.
5. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” -Steve Jobs
The people that just has a “good idea” are always the “dreamers” but even if your idea is unique if you don’t put action into it won’t never happen, just remember what happened with the Facebook project, the men who added action is the one with the million dollar fortune not the ones with the idea.
6. “I have not FAILED. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” -Thomas Alba Edison
Never feel bad about failing neither to try something new, although it won’t succeed at the first try, the light bulb was a 10,000 trial but at the end it changed the world completely.
7. “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Life is not easy it takes courage but either way we are already here so let’s take the best of it. There is not even 1 life story worth of killing a life, everything can be done, changed, overcome and succeed we just need to start thinking we can and then we WILL.
8. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Move forward with what you have, there are no limitations in the human race; the ones that succeed always found a path not an excuse.
9. “Nothing great is ever achieved without much enduring.” -St. Catherine of Siena
If it is easy it is not worth it, if it is easy everybody will do it, the more it takes to achieve something the bigger it will be.
10. “But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded”. – 2 Chronicles 15:17
Everything we do will return back to us, call it Karma, God, Life’s way but eventually what we do will hunt is down until we are found, so do the things you want to receive and believe you will have them back.